Join us for the 15th annual
CELEBRATE PINK 5K & WALK
Sunday, September 17, 2023 at Portsmouth Middle School, 155 Parrott Avenue, Portsmouth New Hampshire
Celebrate the incredible journey of strength and resilience as we mark the 15th anniversary of our awesome 5K event, dedicated to breast cancer patients. Step into a world adorned with love and positivity, where every footstep embodies hope and determination. Together, we honor the amazing spirit of those who have faced the battle against breast cancer with unwavering courage.
Run. Walk. Fundraise.
See You In 2024!
Join us on this awesome course and the uniqueness of the seacoast, as we walk and run hand-in-hand, radiating love, support, and unity. Let the accomplishment of triumph fill the air as we celebrate the lives touched and the milestones achieved. Together, we thrive, stronger than ever.
Every registration includes a Raffle Ticket for the chance to win an Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard.
By setting up a FUNDRAISER you can provide financial support for one of these patients (listed below) currently on our list waiting for grants while they are in treatment. We couldn't do this work in the community without you!
We encourage you to set up a $$ Goal!
- $1,750 will cover a metastatic breast cancer patient grant.
- $1,500 will pay for a car repair so patients can get to treatments.
- $1,000 will pay for groceries while she’s out of work.
- $500 will cover a home heating bill.
- $250 will go toward utility bills.
- Any amount helps us fund grants for patients in need NOW.
- Go to this link: Donation Link
- Simply fill out the Individual Fundraiser section with your information.
- If you want to join a team fundraiser or create a new team fundraiser, move on to the Team Fundraiser section.